- Connect Internet by an ethernet cable to the network port of your B1XMPP.
- Connect from smart phone/tablet or computer to B1XMPP wifi network, using the default password: aszxqw1234 when requested.
- Open the browser to this address: http://b1
- Insert the default administrator password: aszxqw1234
- and click on “Login”.
- Click on “Ip Address and set your ip static ip address, netmask and default gateway.
- Click on “Xmpp Configuration” and insert:
in the username field and:
in the password field, click on “Login” button.
- Click on “Server”, “Server Manager”, “System Properties”.
- Click on “Edit Button” of the row named “xmpp.domain” and insert your domain name set for the static ip address you inserted above, click on “Save Property”.
- Click on “Tls/Ssl Certificates” on sub-top menu, delete both identities shown and click on the option “Click here to generate self-signed certificates”. (please be patient it will take till 15 minutes to generate your strong RSA Keys !)
- Click on “Click here to restart HTTP server.”
- For security, change the administrator password and the wifi password from the option in the menu. Please consider that the password for the Xmpp configuration an the general configuration can be different.